What are cookies?
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by us to your computer or mobile device to store information. Cookies are unique to your account or your browser, and they are used to enable Pixieset features and functionality. Session-based cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. Persistent cookies last until you or your browser delete them or until they expire.
How is Pixieset using cookies?
Necessary - These cookies are essential for our services to work as intended. You may disable these cookies but various parts of our services may become unavailable. Some of these cookies include, but are not limited to:
- PHPSESSID - Provides a unique session identifier for Users
- Referral - Tracks referral code for account creation
- XSRF-Token - Prevents Cross-site Request Forgery
These are third party services that we use for purposes as described:
- Google Analytics - We use Google Analytics to help measure how users interact with our websites - https://policies.google.com/privacy
- Facebook - We use Facebook Pixels and Custom Audiences to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals who visit our websites - https://www.facebook.com/policy.php
- New Relic - We use New Relic to monitor the performance and errors of our applications - https://newrelic.com/termsandconditions/privacy
- Cloudflare - We use Cloudflare to provide application security - https://www.cloudflare.com/privacypolicy
- Intercom - We use Intercom to provide user support and product update announcements - https://www.intercom.com/legal/privacy
- Pinterest - We use the Pinterest tag to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals on the Pinterest site - https://policy.pinterest.com/en/privacy-policy
- Google Ads - We use Google Ads to deliver targeted advertisements to individuals that look for the services Pixieset offers - https://policies.google.com/privacy
How do I control cookies?
Please keep in mind that removing or blocking cookies will make parts of our website no longer accessible. Most browsers accept cookies automatically but they also give you the ability to manage cookies. You can typically find cookie control in your browser’s “Tools” or “Preferences” menu, giving you ability to disallow cookies from all or specific sites.
You can change your Cookie Ad preference on Pixieset through our Privacy Setting Tool.
You are also able to opt-out of third party advertiser such as Facebook and ad networks that adhere to the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Digital Advertising Alliance of Canada and the European Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance.
We currently do not respond to "Do Not Track” (“DNT”) signals.
How often will you update this Cookie Statement?